Monday, August 01, 2005

Taken for a ride

I love taking the El to work. No stress, it's (almost) always on time (or at least close)... and judging from the number of people on my car this morning, it takes hundreds of cars off the streets every rush hour. Think of all the energy saved, pollution prevented!

That said, I think that we El riders are already doing our part by using public transit. There is no need to make us ride in the dark! This morning, it seemed like all the cars on my train were without lights. I wonder if the driver forgot to turn them on, or they were broken? I was just happy I was able to find a place to stand where I could stick my backpack in a corner, safe from potential pickpockets in the dark!

Hope your daily commutes went smoothly today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home