Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Delays, delays...

Ok, so Comcast spent most of the weekend giving us fits with our Interet connection. And I started my new job yesterday. As a result - no new pictures yet, but Strasbourg is coming tonight! (connection willing)

The new job is cool. Or, rather, the people and the firm in general seem cool - so far, we've just been in orientation, so I can't really comment on the work itself yet. :-) But liking the people and the culture is at least half the battle, so I'm happy with my decision thus far!

More on the job later, and pictures (hopefully) tonight!

(Drop me a line if you get a chance, or leave a comment... I'd love to know someone's looking at this!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I'm reading! :)

Can't wait to see the photos and about the new job. :)

11:32 AM  
Blogger Carrie Lofty said...

I'm here too - we meet again! Good to "hear" from you, Lee Ann :)

Lindsey

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home