Wednesday, September 03, 2008

O.M.G.

I am watching Sarah Palin's acceptance speech. I believe, and I hope that all of my friends, cousins, relatives, and especially my niece, also believe, that I (or they) do not need to be uneducated, redneck, wingnuts to be successful women (or men, for that matter), whether in politics or otherwise.

The unmitigated gall of this woman is unbelievable, and I, for one, will be doing what I can to make sure she never resides in a larger city than Wasilla, AK.

I strongly encourage you to do the same. Support Barack Obama for our next President.

1 Comments:

Blogger pellinore said...

Wow, that's some vitriol my friend. Not that's it's undeserved. My favorite bit about the whole Palin thing is how she was for the "Bridge to Nowhere" before it became an object of nationwide scorn and then came out against it...but kept the earmark money. =)

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home