Monday, October 24, 2005

Water, water everywhere...

I promise, I will return to posting travel photos. I also have a book I'd like to recommend. But first, first I must vent.

We have water in our front hall. Dripping. Since about 4 in the afternoon yesterday - and we have rain forecast through (I think) Wednesday. Apparently, as part of our ongoing roof repair, the roofers had to remove all the gutters from the courtyard area. When it rains, therefore, it pours straight down the walls - and apparently some of it finds its way inside.

We've been dumping pans and bowls, and washing and drying towels, and will be doing so for the foreseeable future. (Because, of course, the roofers can't do anything about it until it dries out...)

Argh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Oh, yuck! Hope it dries out soon...

9:25 AM  
Blogger Carrie Lofty said...

Are the repairs or damage covered by insurance? That would be nice...

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home