Thursday, November 03, 2005

And yet more water...

More water crisis - involving a backed-up kitchen sewer (thankfully, the building's bathroom sewers are on a *different* line) and lots of pressure, but all is well now, and we've been assured of why things happened and why they will not happen again.

Yay.

If you know any water gods, please ask them to lay off, OK?

But in more exciting news, I had my first state court appearance today - and I didn't pass out! It went well, I got to say about 10 words on the record, and next time I'll be a veteran. :-)

Hope you are all doing well!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Ah, yuck! Sounds like when we moved into our house. Plumbing problems everywhere!

But at least you know it shouldn't happen again!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home