Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving

Ok, so I'm a few days late - I was out of town. :-)

A wonderful Thanksgiving: getting to spend time with family, see good friends, and eat great food! We didn't get to see everyone we wanted to (there's never enough time) and we probably ate WAY too much, but all in all a good weekend.

Some new goals - I figure why wait for New Years? (Although I'll probably set some more then.) One of those goals is to post more often here - I'm going to start taking the camera with me more often, and just make little posts when I don't have photos.

More about other goals later this week! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Sorry we missed meeting up with you, but it was pretty crazy for us, too! Glad you had a good time, though!

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home