Monday, April 17, 2006

So...

So much for a more reasonable pace! :-) At least I got to enjoy some of what was an absolutely lovely weekend here in Chicago.

One of the things that has been taking up my time in the evenings is a new French class. We meet twice a week, and the class is taught entirely in French. I'm probably in too easy of a class right now, but it's giving me a refresher course in what I already know and filling in some small gaps in my basic grammar. (Plus, I've had to miss a couple of classes because of work... ) It should get more challenging in a couple of levels!

The class is a lot of fun, and I can already tell my French is improving. The eventual goal is fluency - that'll keep me busy for, oh, the next several years!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Sounds like a fun challenge!

Jeff's parents asked after you and Bryan and the pets at dinner yesterday. We told them you were happily living it up in Chicago! :)

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home