Friday, June 02, 2006

Victory!

No, not with any of my cases (not at the moment, anyway).

My victory of the moment is this: I managed to get an African violet to bloom again! It was one of those $1.99 specials at Home Depot, with pretty flowers when I bought it. I kept it after the blooms died off, because the greenery was pretty. And now, it has bloomed again! Apparently, sporadic fertilization, irregular watering, and plenty of sun are the keys to getting these things to flower again. Here's a picture, although it now has THREE flowers (and yes, I know it's grown to one side of the pot - I'll replant it once it's done flowering):

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Wow! Congratulations! I can never even keep those things alive. :)

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home