Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Doomsday

Well, not exactly. But tomorrow our billable hours at work start counting (the fiscal year starts). There is much nervousness among the new asociates - will we have enough work? Can we bill enough hours? Will we get to sleep?

I'm a little nervous (I'd probably be concerned if I *wasn't*). But I think I'll be OK - here's hoping! And besides, the holiday season would not be a bad time to be a little on the slow side, if sometime during the year needs to be that way...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Good luck! And here's a tip that I learned from Jeff: see if you get "windshield time" that counts toward billable hours if you drive somewhere. It's a great way to rack up the hours for little effort. Then, of course, you have to find work that you have to drive for ... :)

Have fun & don't forget to say goodbye to Bryan! ;)

6:53 AM  
Blogger Carrie Lofty said...

I said goodbye to Keven on Monday as he entered the last few weeks of his semester. There is a joke going around that spouses are MBAs long before the students earn theirs - Married, But Available. It would be true for me if I could find a reliable babysitter...

Good luck!

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home