Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Nails

One of my many, many New Year's resolutions is to take better care of my nails. I think this one will be easy to keep... I don't rave about products very often, but I found two that have my nails looking great (shiny, healthy, no ragged skin around them - you know what I mean).

One is Burt's Bees lemon butter cuticle cream, and the other is Neutrogena instant nail enhancer. The cream is really a nighttime only thing - it takes a while to soak all the way in, so you can't really touch much for a little while. But it does a good job softening the skin (and smells great!). The nail enhancer goes on like a nail-polish-in-a-marker, but just leaves a little bit of a glow rather than a "polished" look. Vitamin E and other good stuff helps make the nail stronger (and I've noticed a difference). Great stuff! (And at least one resolution kept - we'll see about the others...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I'll have to try the Neutrogena stuff - I've been looking for a product like that! Thanks for the product reviews. :)

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home